Senior/Team Lead Software Engineer – Greater Manchester – £50,000 – £70,000
Senior/Team Lead Software Engineer – Greater Manchester - £50,000 - £70,000 (roughly 10% Bonus yearly) – Can be Remote with Occasional travel into Manchester Office
My client is a leading software engineering company throughout the Logistics Industry. They are market leaders in the delivery of business critical software systems.
My client builds and supports intelligent, automated solutions for manufacturing, warehouse and distribution environments for customers that are powering the future of commerce. With engineering centers, manufacturing facilities and service centers located in more than 25 countries my clirny have helped achieve more than 6,000 worldwide customer installations for some of the world’s leading brands.
You will be responsible for coding, debugging, testing, support and documentation. In addition to this, you will be responsible for architecture and implementation decisions. Although, this is mostly a technical role, you will also be responsible for helping/mentoring Junior Engineers and help train and onboard new project members.
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written)
- A team player with a desire to learn more
- You like a challenge and are willing to take responsibility
- Low Level Programming
Nice to Haves:
- Linux/Unix OS
- Experience of real-time environments
- Competitive salary
- Incentive schemes designed to reward individual contribution and performance
- Group personal pension plan with generous Company contributions
- Holidays - 25 days plus bank holidays
- Private Health Scheme (non-contributory for employees)
- Opportunity for international travel
- Life assurance
If you’re interested in working in a Senior role for a large company that invests in their employees whilst working on new automation technologies and innovative projects within the Logistics industry, please contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) to find out more.