Netsource – Join Our Company!
Netsource has been providing skilled resource in the IT Industry for over 20 years and have a wealth of experience covering all aspects of Business Technology. We are an established business with a start-up mentality, always on the look-out for talented individuals to join our great team!
You need a passion to grow and develop yourself in a niche, highly competitive and ever- growing market.
We will provide you with all the training, coaching and mentoring to ensure you have a great start and continued career development.
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrate a strong desire to work within a sales environment.
- Desire to be successful, both personally and financially.
- Tough, with a competitive edge.
- Highly motivated, pro-active self-starter.
- Ambitious and driven.
- Strong communication skills both over the phone and face to face.
- Interested in people.
- Great sense of humour.
Please complete the form and send us your CV directly.
Send Us Your CV!
Netsource Ltd – Resourcer
Salary – Competitive
Netsource has been providing skilled resource in the IT Industry for over 20 years and have a wealth of experience covering all aspects of Business Technology. We are an established business with a start-up mentality looking for talented individuals to join the Netsource family, who have a passion to grow and develop themselves in the Recruitment Industry. Although not big in size we can offer the successful candidate the opportunity to work with an organisation with 20 plus years success in a niche and ever growing market and consultants who have the entrepreneurial spirit and passion of a start-up.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a resource role, ideally currently working a high volume temp desk or as a minimum owning multiple roles concurrently.
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines, KPI’s and targets.
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to develop long term relationships with both candidates and clients.
- Proven track record of taking ownership of roles and taking fully qualified candidates through the full recruitment lifecycle.
- Desire and passion to continue working in the recruitment industry and develop their own career, whether that be as a Manager, 360 Recruitment or Account Management.
If you would like further information about this role, please contact Sally Rosa on 0161 950 8844 or drop Sally an email here.
Netsource Ltd – Resourcer/Account Manager
We have an opportunity for a Resourcer/Account Manager to work within our longstanding Manchester based Recruitment business.
We are looking to speak to self-motivated recruiters with at least 3 years relevant industry experience.
You will be required to search and screen candidates for a variety of IT roles, both contract and permanent.
In return we can offer a competitive package, flexible working hours and potential to work from home.
(It would suit someone looking to work around childcare or looking for a lifestyle change).