This website policy describes how Netsource protects and makes use of the information you give the company when you use this website.
This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email Nick.firstname.lastname@example.org or write to: Netsource, St James’s buildings, oxford street, Manchester, M1 6NT.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
- We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Website usage date
- Other information relevant to client enquires
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To customise the website for you
To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant for you.
To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
We will always hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998
Links from our site.
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of website outside the Netsource.co.uk domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
IP addresses, cookies and similar technologies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration purposes. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using technology such as “cookies”, which store information on the hard drive of your computer. This type of technology helps us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service for Public Users and our customers. They enable us:
- understand visitor numbers;
- to store information about a Public User’s preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to a Public User’s interests and offer them goods or services in which we believe they will be interested;
- to speed up your searches; and
- to recognise you when you return to our site.
- To find out more about cookies, including how to control and disable them, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- You may refuse to accept some technologies such as cookies by activating settings on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of technologies such as cookies. If you refuse all cookies you may be unable to access certain parts of our site. If you do not activate these settings on your browser then you will be taken to have consented to the use of these technologies.
- We use Google Analytics and other monitoring software on our site. These types of technologies also allow the proprietor of the technology e.g. Google to also access your information, we have no control over how your information is processed by third parties such as Google. Please read the privacy packages of list to understand how your information may be used by these third parties.