Rate: Up to £625 per day
I am working with a Scottish Government Agency who are needing an experienced Technical Architect to be based on site 5 days a week, working with their Digital teams delivering initial services, including the Head of IS and Transforming Regulatory Information Systems Project Lead. You will be required to provide specialist advice to the team to ensure new systems and services are robust, scalable, open and secure, establish key processes, documentation, tools and techniques, along with providing knowledge transfer and an exit strategy. This is a six months contract and BPSS clearance is required as a minimum.
In order to be successful you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience and a proven track of working in digital transformation of public and/or private sector organisations.
- Experience leading technical teams and delivering user-focused services.
- Strong software development and application architecture experience, with good knowledge of open source technologies, testing and at least one programming language.
- Experience of scaling online services
- Awareness of emerging security issues
- Understanding of agile environments, continual delivery techniques and devops cultures
- Ability to read and understand solution design documentation
This is an exciting new role working on a large digital transformation project.
If you would like further information about this role, please contact Sally Rosa on 0161 950 8844 or drop Sally an email here.