Senior Full-Stack Developer
I am looking for an experienced full-stack developer to work with my Central Government client, leading the development work to transition ethnicity facts and figures from public beta on Gov.UK to live. Working in an agile, multi-disciplinary team you will be required to provide technical leadership, collaborate on road maps and priorities and to deliver high quality code in line with the project goals and delivery cycles. The role will require you to improve their internal publishing tool and streamline the publishing process, while prototyping and the development of the public-facing site.
In order to be successful you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Have proven experience of working on agile projects as part of a multi-disciplinary team, with regular user research, as outlined in the Government Service Design Manual and Digital Service Standard.
- Proven skills in both front and back-end aspects of web application development.
- Proven experience of analysing and integrating multiple data sets in specialist domain sectors.
- Knowledge and experience of agile software delivery and DevOps, particularly, User Story creation and management.
- Source control (using Git), TDD/BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Documentation, Continuous Deployment.
- Experience of multiple RDBMS (Postgres, MySQL) and NoSQL technologies.
- Operating services in an AWS Cloud-hosted environment.
Any experience of containerised applications using Docker and Kubernetes, along with experience in using message Queues in a micro services architecture is an advantage but not essential.