Duration: Initial Contract 6 months, possibility for extension up to 18 months
My Central Government client is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to undertake a detailed payments process analysis across all consular business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Output review from recently conducted analysis work and developing to next level.
- Producing a detailed list of all payment related activities, their touch points and execution methods.
- Producing an options paper to establish a consolidated Strategic payments solution across all consular business.
In order to be considered for the role you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- 5 – 10 years Business Analysis expertise and experience
- Detailed financial process analysis ability
- Ability to work confidently with senior stakeholders and challenge established working practices
- Ability to apply analysis to a strategic objective
- Familiarity with HMG Government security Classifications Policy & the Data Protection Act
- Experience in the use of analysis case tools: MS Office, MS Visio
- Experience working within an Agile multi-disciplinary team/environment
Central Government operations and experience, along with working with Government Digital Services and their principles is a nice to have as is previous experience of financial systems and business processes.
As this is a government based contract you must be SC security cleared or as a minimum have the ability to be cleared to SC level.
If you would like further information about this role, please contact Sally Rosa on 0161 950 8844 or drop Sally an email here.