Would you describe yourself as an Agile evangelist? Are you an experienced Business Analyst with some product owner experience? If so I have a project that no doubt will be of interest. My London based Central Government client is delivering modern data and analytics products that are driving innovation within a wider department. You will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary team and be responsible for owning the product roadmap for innovative data and analytics products. Your day to day responsibilities as a Business Analyst will also include:
- Create and maintain backlog using JIRA
- Write and elaborate user stories and acceptance criteria
- Maintain release documentation on Confluence
- Query and investigate data models using SQL and advise on best practice and how the data schema is constructed.
- Create data models using Oracle Data Modeller
In order to be successful you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record of delivering quality products using Scrum or Kanban frameworks
- Be an Agile evangelist with product owner experience
- Experience of business analysis techniques such as user story generation
- Good knowledge of SQL and R
- Experience as a JIRA administrator
- Experience of Business Intelligence and Data Visualisation
- Experience working within Central Government and have an awareness of advanced analytics, machine learning and appropriate application in a government organisation
This is a 2 year project with the initial contract being for 4 months.
If you would like any further information you can email Sally Rosa here or call Sally on 0161 950 884