My client, a leading independent management consultancy practice, providing large, complex digital transformation solutions, is looking for a contract User Researcher to work with them on one of their projects. As an experienced User Researcher you will play a key role in understanding user requirements and developing compelling digital experiences as part of an exciting digital transformation programme. Working a within a cross-functional team, you will take a leading role in researching, analysing and articulating user needs for a large and complex project, generating the feedback and insight necessary to build a clear picture of users and deliver solutions that they need.
In order to be successful you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Outstanding user facilitation and stakeholder management skills, preferably gained from working in a consultancy or professional services environment.·
- Strong experience of qualitative and quantitative user research/analysis within a digital service delivery context. ·
- Strong experience of applying a range of techniques to elicit user needs and requirements (e.g. interviews, workshops and observation sessions etc.) ·
- Strong experience of running rounds of usability testing in formal and pop-up lab environments.·
- Experience analysing and synthesising the results of user research rounds, as part of a design team sprint, utilising a variety of techniques, and communicate the outcomes to the wider delivery team. ·
- Experience of using a variety of commercial UX and User Research software tools. ·
- Experience of designing customer-centric digital services (e.g. use of personas, user journey mapping etc.
- Experience of working with Business Analysts and Technical Architects to enshrine user needs within backlogs and designs. ·
- Experience of delivering digital services in accordance with GDS best practice and the design manual.·
- Experience of delivering digital services and digital transformation.
The role is based in Altrincham, with occasional travel to the client site in Leeds and will be an initial 3 months contract.
To apply please email email@example.com