Systems Development Manager – People Management, PHP, CRM Platforms (Salesforce) – Manchester £60-£70K
My client is a part of an impressive list of companies being awarded with being one of the fastest growing and top 100 tech firms in the North. My client are leaders within their industry and have strong cultural values of working hard and playing hard. This is demonstrated with the option to finish early on a Friday a head straight to their Bar which is in the office!
The Systems Development Manager who has experience in leading a Development team who has a strong technical background in working with PHP and CRM platforms such as Salesforce will be responsible for leading and growing the Development team, whist at the same time you will be a part of the Middle Management team where you will be responsible for building strategies for the wider business.
- People Management
- Strong technical background with PHP
- Worked on CRM Platforms – Ideally Salesforce
- Prooven teack record of leading the Software Development Strategy
- Track record if implementing effective KPI’s for your team
Nice to Haves:
- Salesforce experience
- Have business related certifications
- Salesforce Administration Certification
If you’re interested in working for a young and dynamic company that’s invests in your career, please email email@example.com apply to find out more.