Our Manchester based client provides software solutions into financial services on a global scale. You will join a specialist support team responsible for resolving customer issues on bespoke financial services software. As Support Representative, you will resolve inquires by phone, email and web, and take ownership of your cases to resolution. Use troubleshooting and analytical skills to resolve issues, as well as collaborating with your team to find the solution. Ensure all case issues are documented through to resolution on the CRM system. The work flow is fast-paced and requires the ability to adapt to different challenges and priorities. The ability to learn and self-motivation is key for this role.
Full training on the bespoke software will be provided. The role would suit candidates with a technical degree who have worked in non-technical roles within financial services, as well as those with commercial experience supporting software applications.
The Candidate should have:
- 3-5+ years supporting or implementing complex software applications, preferably in financial services
- Superior troubleshooting and analysis /resolution skills
- Strong client focus and ability to manage and exceed customer expectations
- Knowledge of fund accounting, financial services and/or front, middle, back office operations and reporting is preferred.
- Must be an effective team player.
- Excellent written and oral skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple, complex issues
- Prior experience in a client service role