Software Developer (Full Stack) – Altrincham, Cheshire -£Competitive
My North West based client are a leading IT and Management Consultancy practice who work with clients, particularly within the Public Sector on large digital transformation projects. They are in need of an experienced Software Developer (Full Stack) to work on the front line to deliver world class innovative solutions.
As an experienced Software Developer the role involves leading project teams using cutting edge technology, so you will need to be able to demonstrate good commercial/customer skills as well as a strong technical background.
If successful in the role of Software Developer you will be required to do the following:
- Deliver user-facing features across multiple projects and programmes.
- Focus on delivering digital innovation, business outcomes and collaborative working relationships.
- Use your experience to lead, coach and mentor junior team members.
- Work across different sectors and a diverse client base of Government and multi-national organisations.
In order to be successful you will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Hands-on technical skills in the development of complex, innovative digital services, throughout the full-stack, including modern programming languages, cloud technologies, CI/CD pipelines, SQL database and RESTful APIs.
- Hands-on technical skills of delivering within agile environments and the use of Continuous Integration and Continuous Development.
For more details and to apply contact firstname.lastname@example.org