Service Desk Engineer
Our Client is an award-winning provider of communications technologies and services to mid-market and enterprise businesses and the public sector both in the UK and Globally. Due to accelerated growth, they have a requirement for a Service Desk Engineer who is motivated, sociable, has a "get it done" attitude and can perform as part of a high functioning team.
The primary function will be to ensure continued delivery of exceptional Avaya Aura, Avaya IPO and Enghouse Maintenance Support to our end Customers. The applicant needs to have strong technical skills in Avaya Products. The role will involve maintenance activities including move and change requests from Customers.
Ongoing training will be provided to keep the individual up to date with the latest Technology.
You will need to be competent in the following
1. Planning (vital for the role, to have good organisational skills).
2. Technical/Problem Solving (you need to demonstrate ways to overcome challenges).
3. Interpersonal Skills (this is a given as the job is communication focused).
4. Documentation (strong written skills for update and reporting).
5. Team work. (You will be working as part of a multi-skilled tight knit team, engaging colleagues to overcome multi-disciplinary challenges)