Senior Team Lead .NET Developer
Team Lead/Managerial, .NET C#, Testing environment, React, Kanban/SCRUM, .NET Core – Greater Manchester - £40,000 - £50,000 DOE
Our client delivers leading corporate events around the globe and is looking to recruit a Senior Team Lead .NET Developer who has at least 3 years’ experience having a lead role, and who is confident working in a SCRUM environment and programming in C# role will consist of 50% coding and 50% managing and supporting the Development team. You will be working in the Manchester office where you will be helping the team support their back-office system.
Duties and Responsibility:
- To lead the development and lifetime maintenance of software products,
- managing the continuous improvement process within the software product’s lifecycle.
- Make sure Software products are adequately documented
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web- and desktop-based business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards
- 5+ years’ experience as a Software Developer
- Prior experience in a technical leadership position
- Proficient with Microsoft .NET 3.5+ development using C#
- In depth knowledge and experience with core Microsoft .Net technologies like .Net Core
- Extensive experience designing and developing enterprise grade software
- Experience with React
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience with agile development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum
- Experience with multi-threading and performance profiling and optimization
If you are interested in working in a Lead role where you have autonomy and influence in how you and your Development team works, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org find out more about the role.