Senior .NET Developer – C#, MVC, ASP.NET – Blackpool – £45,000 + Benefits
Our client is a Non-Profit Organisation who have been established for over 3 decades offering a wide range of services within the financial and government sectors. Over the years, due to them staying ahead of tech curb, they have become powerful and influential within their industry.
They are recruiting a Senior .NET Developer who has a proven track record working within the latest .NET Frameworks programming in C# and using MVC and ASP.NET. You will be responsible for developing software solutions to achieve business objectives and contribute to the continual improvement of the company’s IT systems and process. Also, you will be a key player in evaluating new solutions and emerging technologies that will keep your company ahead of the curb in providing the very best solutions for their customers.
Key Skills Required:
- Skilled in using .NET development (latest frameworks, C#, MVC 4/5, ASP.NET)
- Skilled in designing and developing MS SQL Server databases (SQL 2014 onwards)
- Creating and consuming web services (Web API, REST, WCF, SOAP)
- SQL Server Reporting Services & SQL Server Integration Services (SQL 2014 onwards)
Nice to haves:
- Mobile development (Mobile web, Android, iOS, Xamarin)
- Web development frameworks (Bootstrap, jQuery, Angular)
- Database Administration / SQL performance tuning
- .Net Core
If you’re interested in working in an environment where everyone strives to use the latest technologies, and interested in working for a company that can provide you with constant security, please apply to find out more. Contact email@example.com