Salesforce Administrator – Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Salesforce Certified Administrator – Manchester £35-40K
My client is a part of an impressive list of companies being awarded with being one of the fastest growing and top 100 tech firms in the North. My client are leaders within their industry and have strong cultural values of working hard and playing hard. This is demonstrated with the option to finish early on a Friday a head straight to their Bar which is in the office!
The Salesforce Administrator who has a proven track record working with Service Cloud and Sales Cloud, who is also a Salesforce Certified Administrator will be responsible for working in a highly skilled small team taking ownership of the running and performance of their Salesforce platform. In addition to this, you will be creating new features such as Dashboards to improve the platform.
Another important part of the role is connected to the business side, where you will be responsible for translating technical terms to non-technical audiences.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Proven track record of using Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Can comfortably communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
- Salesforce Admin Certification
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in supporting end-users
- Has certification or degree related on the business side
If you’re interested in working for a young and dynamic company that’s invests in your career, please email email@example.com to find out more.