PHP Developer – Manchester
Our client is looking for a PHP developer with JS skills working with our dev team based out of Oldham. You will be a team player comfortable working in a fully Agile team and writing PHP the right way.
You will be required to help drive team performance, standards and best practices using KPIs, to meet sprint goals and improve code quality.
You must have excellent knowledge of PHP and frameworks along with good experience with SQL and NoSQL databases. Experience with JS and frameworks and an ability to take team ownership of delivery of a sprint goal or project is important. A passion for doing things the right way and an ability to support others and bring the best out of a team is essential.
We want you to apply if you will fit into a team with the following characteristics :
· Make it happen - We own things and get them done whatever it takes.
· Playful and positive - Life’s too short to take things too seriously, we like to have fun while we’re working and we love positivity - and yes the glass is half full.
· We’re in it together - We all have our day jobs to do, our KPIs to hit and projects to complete but we’re always available to help for the greater good of the business.
· No bullsh*t, no politics - Seriously! We want to enjoy coming to work and that stuff doesn’t make it pleasant.
· Know your stuff, keep learning - We value people who have the knowledge and have a thirst for it, lots of it.
· No drama - Things don’t always go right as much as we try, having a hissy fit over it won’t help the situation and you won’t find that here.
· With great data, comes great responsibility - Personal data is a big thing, particularly when you are the custodian of a lot of it, we take that very seriously.
Interested? Contact dwayne at email@example.com