Ops Specialist – Trainee Management System
My Healthcare client is looking to recruit an Ops Specialist to maintain the current live platform during a temporary staff shortage.
The role will involve:
Maintaining a docker container environment running in a fully Linux environment.
2. Using Ansible to make changes
3. Maintaining and fault-finding the Jenkins build/deploy pipelines
4. Working on any infrastructure requirements the dev team have to make sure the sprints are completed correctly.
5. Documenting all work done, and committing any changes to scripts/infrastructure to our git repo.
6. Knowledge sharing, pairing and teaching members of the team.
In order to be successful you will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Teaching, pairing and mentoring
You will be working in a multi-disciplinary team alongside a Scrum Master, Service Managers (Product Owners) and Team (incl. BAs, UI/UX, Test Lead, Front End and Full Stack Developers, Ops).
For more information and to apply contact email@example.com