Junior Android Developer – £25-30,000
My client is a well-known brand and leaders within their industry who have well over 2 million visits on their websites per month. They are going through an exciting time with plans to grow their Mobile team in Manchester, and are in search for a Junior Android Developer.
You should have some commercial experience with using JAVA and understanding of Kotlin and be enthusiastic about Android technologies. You will be responsible for working in a small team to refresh their apps to filly embrace Google’s Material Design.
On top of this on-going training is offered, and as you become more confident in the role, more and more responsibility will be gradually given to you.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Object-Oriented Programming
- Experience with using JAVA
- Understanding of Android Technologies and Kotlin
- Knowledge of Android Architecture Components libraries and Jetpack
- Approaching problems logically and methodically but also having confidence in asking for help when stuck
Nice to Haves:
- Material Design
- Constraint Layout
- Git and GitHub
- RESTful APIs & JSON
- Application lifecycle
- Unit testing
If you’re looking for a company that values each and every employee and interested in working in an environment that promotes organic growth, please contact email@example.com to learn more.