Graduate Technical Tester
My client is based in Knutsford, Cheshire and offers a unique, bespoke and specialist service to clients working in the broadcast media industry. They provide an unrivalled service for clients undertaking change and base their working relationships on high standards, integrity and excellent return on investment. They are looking for a Graduate Technical Tester to work as part of a small but closely integrated software delivery team developing the Company’s software products and those of our partners.
The individual will be working as part of a small but closely integrated software delivery team testing the Company’s software products and those of our partners. The role is pre-dominantly backend, however some frontend will be included; work will be alongside our Testing and Development Department, Project Managers and Business Analysist and reporting in to the Company Directors.
The individual will be provided with an opportunity to be involved in the development life cycle and testing.
The ideal candidate will have studied and completed the relevant course connected to the position.
Manual and automation skills, overall knowledge of software development/testing products, coding standards and coding practices is essential. Knowledge in the following areas is preferred:
- Html 5
The following personal requirements are as important as the technical:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Able to work within a dynamic environment and manage changing priorities
- Strong team player
- Self-motivated with a drive and determination to be successful
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and literacy skills
- Self-managing and pro-active
- Flexible in their approach
- The salary will depend on experience
- Holidays includes 20 days annual leave plus all public holidays.
- Private Pension scheme
- Our Director is a great believer of team building and encourages arrangements to be made for the whole team to get together and enjoy doing something fun!