My client is a public, regulatory body based in London. They are looking to bring on a DevOps support who has specific experience of DBA (at least 2 years).
The role is a 12 month contract. Previous Government experience essential and SC clearance an advantage.
Essential skills and experience
- 3+ years proven RedHat Enterprise Linux experience, or RHCE certified RHEL7 - Provide specific examples
- 3+ years proven experience supporting enterprise AWS environments. (Architect, Design, Provision, Setup Network Monitoring)
- AWS DevOps/SysOps certified
- 3+ years hands on experience with Chef/Ansible/Puppet Scripting
- 2+ years proven experience in a DevOps DBA related role
- 2+ years' experience building and managing Cloudera deployments (or on-premise Hadoop clusters)
- 2+ years' experience Scripting the build and management of AWS RDS
- 2+ years' experience of hand crafting ETLs in Python (or other language)
- 3+ years of building and managing Oracle DB technologies (eg RAC)
- Experience with security hardening of Oracle/Hadoop databases
- Background as a DBA with proven experience of database management (eg troubleshoot database performance issues)
- Work history alignment to above criteria
To apply contact firstname.lastname@example.org