Opportunity to support outstanding implementation activities; manage the BAU transition; input findings to the comms team; input findings to the development team; input findings to the user research team
About the work
The specialist will programme manage iterations of the implementation of NHS Digital’s 111 Online product nationwide; working with regional NHS England and NHS Digital teams, and the NHS Digital product development team; contact and liaise with local stakeholders as they agree, test, and launch major changes to the 111 online services in their area; develop and coordinate and execute testing schedules working with local providers and Directory of Service leads; work with the product development team, and the user research team, to envisage ways to analyse changes to the 111 online product to help the team understand if change had the desired impact.
Essential skills and experience
- Expert knowledge of implementing change at CCG and STP level including a good understanding of NHS structures. Familiarity both with the UEC structures and the individuals.
- Understanding of the Digital Transformation agenda and national policy for Urgent and Emergency Care, specifically Integrated Urgent Care.
- Having extensive experience with NHS commissioning or procurement processes, stakeholder relations, and project management.
- Experience related to case management and patient transfer processes
- Demonstrable experience of working within a fast-paced environment, conducting stakeholder management activities while reconciling conflicting information; excellent written and verbal communications skills, experience of producing reports for MDT audiences.
- Excellent planning skills and ability to work with conflicting priorities.
For further information on this position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org