Lead Business Analyst
Our client is looking for a Lead Business Analyst who is ideally already security cleared to SC level or at least the ability to go through this level of clearance.
As the lead BA you will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting the business analysis function of an Advisory project through all phases of delivery, from definition through to close.
- Developing new models that underpin sound business decisions in support of client objectives.
- Generating and analysing functional and non-functional requirements, reporting on gaps, overlaps and status.
- Preparing business process diagrams and assisting in the development and/or implementation of Target Operating Models.
- The design, implementation and maintenance of business architecture models, including operating, governance and value models.
- Leading workshops with a wide range of stakeholder backgrounds, within projects and across the Advisory function.
In order to be successful you will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience providing business analysis to support decision makers within either the public or private sectors.
- Ability to chair workshops and working groups, and to ask insightful questions to retrieve information from key stakeholders.
- Experience working with subject matter experts to generate and understand complex business enterprises.
- Ability to model As Is and To Be processes in a recognised format (eg BPMN or CMMN) and conduct workflow analysis.
- Strong ability to convey technical ideas, concepts and procedures and manipulate text and images to create well-structured documentation that can be easily absorbed by a non-technical audience.
- Knowledge of the key principles behind both Agile and Waterfall design methodologies.
This is a six month contract and is likely to be outside IR35 but the final decision will only be made after a Qdos assessment.