Agile Coach £550-£650 per day
Are you an experienced Agile Coach looking for a new contract? Are you open to working just 3 days per week?
If so then this could be the perfect contract for you.
My public sector client are looking to recruit an experienced Agile Coach to lead an agile and digital transformation by providing coaching, mentoring and training. You will be responsible for coaching a team adopting agile working practices for pilot projects with a view to rolling out across the whole organisation to deliver digital services. The client will want at least three permanent members to become competent Agile Coaches.
The successful candidate will be expected to support agile delivery to increase efficiency of product portfolio outcomes and cross-programme consistency. You will also be required to improve quality and consistency in planning, reporting, forecasting and agile ways of working across multiple programmes and teams.
The contract could last up to 2 years and is London based but will be on average 3 days a week on site at their London office. This is not a five day a week contract.
In order to be successful you will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Facilitation and coaching of staff in a broad range of Agile workshops within teams and programmes of work.
- Customised Agile training and workshops for staff sitting outside of Agile development teams.
- Team level Scrum coaching to evolve team ways of working incorporating Scrum principles, values and practices.
- Team level Kanban coaching to evolve team ways of working incorporating Lean and Kanban principles and philosophies.
- Applied Agile engineering and DevOps techniques within project contexts including discovery of current practices and creating a staged plan to evolve towards better ways of working.
- Coached Product Owners/Managers and related stakeholders to successfully shape products/maximise value by application of Agile techniques for Product strategy, Visioning, Story/User Journey Mapping, User and Customer feedback loops, Backlog Management.
- Helped build a Scrum Master community through community coaching sessions and interactive coaching support of individual Scrum Masters working with teams and workshop facilitation.
To apply for this position please contact email@example.com