Hands on Project Manager
Opportunity for a Hands on Project Manager (with Service Management experience) to implement a Cloud Based Service Management Tool (Marvel). Must have demonstrable experience. Office based role in London. Includes configuration, integration, test, training and transition to business as usual and early life support. Managed through formal project governance and reporting.
You will be working with the Service Management team, including the Head of Service Management, Customer Support and Service Desk Managers. You will report into our IM&T Essentials Programme Manager and chair Project Boards.
You will plan and implement a cloud based Service Management tool (Marvel). Including but not limited to, facilitating workshops to agree configurations, undertake training needs analysis and creation and delivery of training and communications. Offer early life support and coaching.
Essential skills and experience
- Minimum 5 years of Project Management experience
- Have implemented a Service Management tool
- Experience of cloud based systems
- Minimum 3 years’ Service Management/Delivery experience
- ITIL qualifications (above ITIL foundation)
- Formal Project Management qualification
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Process Mapping experience
- Experience of Training and coaching end users
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org