Rate – £500
Delivering on a prototype project for an online portal, you will play a key part as the US Designer within the delivery team. Ensuring quality user experience is delivered, you will lead on best practices for user experience and work alongside user researchers and BAs to create a digital prototype. Form part of a multi-disciplinary agile team, you will take part in sprints, stand-ups etc. Create sketches and prototypes on paper and other design tools. Write user-centric interfaces.
- 5+ years experience as a practicing designer
- In-depth understanding of user-centred design principles and tools
- A deep understanding and experience of visual design, interaction design, content design, and service design
- Confident sketching and prototype on paper and in other design tool
- Confident writing user-centric interfaces
- Proven capability to Lead a workshop
- Know how the Internet works: confident in understanding the capabilities of independent web applications in delivering a cohesive service
- Worked extensively with user researcher and know how to interpret user research into actions
- Demonstrable 5+ years experience ensuring that appropriate user research and strategic level design thinking is intrinsic to making design decisions
- Demonstrable 5+ years experience planning and building digital products
If you would like further information about this role, please contact Lyndsay Burrill on 0161 950 8844 or drop Lyndsay an email here.