£40,000 to £62,000 plus excellent benefits
Technical Solutions Manager – AWS, Azure, Automation, Chef, Puppet, Scripting skills.
My client is looking to recruit a hands on Technical Solutions Manager who has a strong background in Cloud technology. You will be responsible for delivering infrastructure solutions across cloud technologies with a focus on AWS. You will be contributing to and aligning with architectural strategy to deliver to project or programme timescales. You will be accountable for the design, build and implementation of technical solutions to meet Business requirements and IT Infrastructure roadmaps.
You will manage the key stakeholder expectations by owning the risks and issues associated with their projects, ensuring these are reported and resolved in a timely manner.
You will provide guidance, support and coaching to the Cloud team and have the drive to motivate them to utilise automation to deliver great products.
As an advocate of Cloud technology you will bring focus and management to deliver new solutions.
Essential skills and experience:
- Team coaching and management
- AWS (or Azure)
- Chef, Puppet skills
- Virtualisation technologies
- Knowledge of systems management procedures in a large commercial, mission-critical environment.
- Capacity planning, performance tuning, proactive monitoring.
- Change control, release procedures and tools.
- ITIL based service management framework
What’s on offer?
- Salary £40,000 – £62,000
- Pension Scheme
- Minimum of 25 days holiday
- Success Share scheme
- Sports and Social Club
- Learning & Development