Manager – MI – BI – Agile – Cognos – IBM Infosphere.
£50,000 to £75,000 plus excellent benefits
Are you an experienced Manager in the Management Information and Business Intelligence space? Have you worked in an Agile environment? Do you have the ability to manage other managers and a team of Developers who have skills in technologies such as IBM Infosphere, Cognos or Microsoft technologies?
Due to an exciting IT transformation project my client is seeking a Senior Manager with a team of circa 15 to 20 members.
About the Employer
If you want to be exposed to a diverse range of technology with huge opportunities to learn at a passionate company, then this is for you. It is a great opportunity to get on board with an enthusiastic team who enjoy what they do & take pride in their work.
About the Job
You will be comfortable working with stakeholders at all levels and have a proven record of leading technical MI delivery teams with a solid understanding of the technologies required for delivering quality solutions in a fast paced organisation.
- A proven track record leading Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse technology teams with a solid understanding of the technologies, processes and architecture required for delivering high quality insight solutions to a fast moving organisation.
- A deep understanding of the full software development lifecycle including both waterfall and agile delivery methodologies with the ability to mentor, motivate and shape high performing teams coupled with extensive experience in liaising with senior stakeholders and delivering successful change initiatives.
- Extensive experience of various software delivery lifecycle methodologies (including Agile frameworks and process such as Kanban and Scrum)
- Experience designing and delivering business intelligence solutions including data acquisition, processing, transformation and delivery
- Experience leading multi-discipline technology teams
- Team Leadership, mentoring, staff development and performance management.
- Stakeholder engagement.
- Project planning and delivery.
Circa £50,000 to £75,000 based on skills and experience. Please give me a call to discuss this further.
Pension, bonus, 25 days annual leave, healthcare, life assurance and more ….