My client, a leading independent IS and IT professional services practice, is recruiting for a Project Coordinator, ideally with an understanding of project Management methodologies, specifically using Agile methods within a PRINCE 2 environment, to play a critical role in the delivery of industry leading programmes, projects and services to their prestigious global client base of blue-chip multinationals and Government Departments. As a Project Coordinator you will be a pivotal part of their tight-knit and committed delivery teams, providing a flexible, intelligent and pro-active coordination and assurance function. You will work closely with world-class technical consultants and project managers to ensure that activities are well coordinated, monitored and delivered to the highest quality and industry best practice. Your role is also client facing being responsible for building strategic relationships with client-side counterparts to ensure that the efforts of our teams are aligned with those of our clients, and effective communication channels are in place.
In return you will be provided with a personal development roadmap and career path that is second to none. As well as developing accredited practitioner skills, you will acquire world-class commercial, business and leadership skills. If you are looking for a career in a challenging, professional environment where you can make your mark as part of a dynamic and committed team, then this is a great opportunity and company for you.
What skills my client is looking for:
• Strong all-round interpersonal skills, with an ability to analyse problems and exercise good judgement to find effective solutions – respecting processes, but focusing on outcomes
• Creative but thorough, with excellent attention to detail
• Motivated by achievement and fulfilling your potential
• A flexible and adaptable with a ‘can-do’ attitude to overcome challenges as part of a team in a demanding delivery environment
• Strong time management and planning skills, with the ability to proactively identify, escalate and work with teams in a constructive manner to manage workloads and potential delivery ‘bottlenecks’
• Work enthusiastically and responsively in a team to determine appropriate courses of action and work together to deliver
• Hold a strong degree (2:1 or higher)