Microsoft Dynamics 365 Lead Developer
Duration: Six Months
Are you an experienced Lead Developer with exceptional Microsoft Dynamics 365 skills? Are you a strong leader with the ability to mentor and train other developers? If this sounds like you then I have an exciting contract opportunity for you.
My Local Government client is looking for someone to lead a team of Dynamics 365 Developers, working alongside a Solution Architect. You’ll be working alongside the City Council’s in-house digital services team, which includes specialists in MS Dynamics 365 and Azure and will take a leadership role mentoring and coaching their in-house team and taking an active role in continually improving deployment capability and maximising deployment reliability and quality in all environments.
This is a very focused business facing role, and therefore you will also be expected to work very closely with the SMEs in core back office functions, such as Accountancy, Finance and HR. Your core responsibilities will be to lead development of a Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution to replace existing back office systems, including finance and HR, working across Dynamics 365 Customer Service, Field Service and Dynamics Operations, coordinating full integration with Sitecore Experience Platform.
In order to be successful, you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- An exceptionally strong background in Dynamics 365 development
- Demonstrate experience of leadership of development teams and the development of colleagues
- Have the ability to identify and document tasks from User Stories provided by Business Analysts
- Be responsible for preparation of all release content and documentation, ensuring it is fit for purpose
- Plenty of experience in continuous integration and continuous delivery (using tools like TFS, Visual Studio, Release Management
- Be able to perform peer reviews of code and documentation in order to ensure that procedures and standards are followed consistently.
A background in Local Government and Microsoft Dynamics AX would also be an advantage but is not essential.