Business Analyst/User Researcher
My West London Government client is looking for a Business Analyst/User Researcher to develop user needs across several different products. The successful candidate will be required to work within a feature team that is developing several different web and API based applications and services.
The initial contract will be for six months, with the scope to extend for a further six months and would require you to be flexible regarding work location. Your main location would be two miles from Heathrow Airport, with occasional visits to Central London and Croydon. Remote working may be available where necessary. You will also need to hold valid SC security clearance or be eligible to gain SC clearance as a minimum.
As an experienced Business Analyst/User Researcher you will need to be able to demonstrate experience in the following essential skills:
- Demonstrable experience of the BA/UR role working within fast paced, agile and waterfall project delivery methodologies and in the application of GDS service standards to digital delivery
- Proven expertise and experience of analysing, defining and articulating complex problems clearly across strategic, business, systems, process and data areas of work
- Demonstrable expertise of process modelling, gap analysis and requirements engineering (within agile frameworks) and the delivery of appropriate artefacts to progress development, achieve business objectives and TOMs
- Strong stakeholder management skills, demonstrating significant success in facilitating collaboration, influencing, communicating and negotiating at all levels
- Significant expertise and experience of undertaking options identification, analysis, evaluation and recommendation to enable informed strategic and delivery decisions
Along with the skills listed above, proven expertise of articulating business and user needs for data analytics within the Public Sector would also be advantageous.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Sally Rosa on 0161 950 8844 or drop Sally an email here.